The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) has announced and called for applications for the NSIA Prize for Innovation, NPI 2024.
NSIA Prize for Innovation NPI is sponsored by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) to bolster innovation in Nigeria’s digital ecosystem, and support homegrown solutions that can drive socio-economic development.
NPI is designed to encourage and support ingenuity within the digital ecosystem .
It also seeks to fund early-stage, growth driven solutions, with the aim of driving transformative economic growth, enhancing the nation’s productive capacity, and creating jobs.
NPI 2.0 presents prizes up to US$220,000 and an all expense paid training programme in Silicon Valley, USA.
Who Can Apply?
Intending Participants must tick the following boxes:
- Founding team must include Entrepreneurs with Nigerian citizenship.
- Applicants must be 18 yrs and above.
- Startups’ focus must be on tech-centric or tech-enabled innovations.
- Startups must be operational for a minimum of six months within Nigeria, aiming to secure seed funding.
- Participating startups must have developed a minimum viable…